woensdag 8 oktober 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance!

sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of weeks, i will try to post more!

Here are some songs from 2 wonderful girls: Lykke Li & Laura Marling. I knew their music for some time when I saw them at lowlands festival, but I was surprised of how good they were live.
They both make wonderful music so I think you really should know them.

First up: the Swedish Lykke Li, who I'm going to see again in december:)

Lykke Li featuring the lovely Bon Iver (also worth listening) playing 'Dance Dance Dance'.


Lykke Li - I'm Good, I'm Gone

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lykkeli

And next: Laura Marling. I think she's very talented. And very cute.


Laura Marling - Ghosts


Laura Marling - New Romantic

ooh she has so many lovely songs! go watch her myspace or buy her album!

myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lauramarling

3 opmerkingen:

Marin Anke zei

hih,leuk ik heb ze alle 2 op lowands gezien, heel erg de moeite waard! :]

cleolikesyou zei

ja ik ook, echt heel leuke optreden beide!

Anoniem zei

Was wondering if you already heard of Miss Li. Think you'd like her music. And the girl too; she's cute as Laura and SoKo and all that kind of girls.